The CA certification has three stages of assessment
The CA Foundation course by CICA aid learners in developing an understanding of the role of Chartered Accountant in a company. This well-planned course focuses on ensuring conceptual clarity of accounting concepts, laws, general economics and compliances. The motto of the course is to build a strong foundation for learners.
- India’s Best Teachers: Classroom learning from India’s best teachers.
- Study Materials: Educational content that is sufficient to ensure conceptual clarity and exams.
- Doubt Counters: Doubt counters that open every day in the morning and evening to solve learners’ doubts.
- Daily Practice Papers: DPRSs in the classroom and at home, ensure that students get a firm grip on all aspects of the course.
- Test Series: Regular performance evaluation tests to prepare students for the exam pattern, help them find their weak and strong points in the syllabus, and enhance problem-solving speed
- 1:1 mentorship support
- 80% pass rate
FOR FOUNDATION LEVEL
*Principles and Practice of Accounting
*Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
*Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning & Statistics
*Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
FOR INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
Paper – 1: Accounting:
Paper – 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication:
Paper – 3: Cost and Management Accounting:
Paper – 4: Taxation:
Sec-A: Income-tax Law:
Sec-B: Indirect Taxes:
Paper – 5: Advanced Accounting:
Paper – 6: Auditing and Assurance
FOR FINAL LEVEL
Paper-1: Financial Reporting
Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
FOR FINAL LEVEL
Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
Paper-6A: Risk Management
Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
Paper-6C: International Taxation
Paper-6D: Economics Laws
Paper-6E: Global Financial Reposting Standards
Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Paper-8: Indirect Tax Law