What We Offer
In the 11th standard, Commerce students are introduced to new subjects like Accountancy, Economics, and Business Studies. It forms the foundation of learning for Commerce students as they begin to understand the interaction of the subjects with one another.
For students to score well in 12th boards and eventually crack professional exams from the Commerce stream like CA, CS, CMA, ACCA etc it is essential that they have conceptual clarity and an understanding of the basics taught in the 11th standard.
At CICA , India’s top faculties provide deep insights into the concepts with practical examples to ensure that students can relate them to real life and comprehend the subjects in a better way. This makes the learning experience fun and engaging.
The highly experienced teachers prioritize conceptual clarity and daily practice to ensure that students excel in their board exams and succeed in future endeavors. CICA’s highly experienced faculties curate well-organized learning plans, balancing the numerical and theoretical aspects of the course. CICA’s time-tested teaching methodology is used to create educational content, resources and study plans that motivate students to succeed.
*Classroom Learning from India’s top faculties from the commerce stream
* Technology-based live lectures in pandemic-like situations where physical classroom coaching is not permitted + Backup of recorded lectures for future reference
* Also provided one to one live interactive session at respective centeres
* Doubt Counters that open every morning and evening to address students’ doubts
* Weekly performance evaluation tests to keep track of your learnings
* Expert-curated study materials that are sufficient for any student in the 11th standard to score exceptionally well in exams
* Daily Practice Papers For Practical/Numerical Portion Of All Subjects To Improve Students’ Problem-Solving Skills
*Timely Completion Of The Courses So That You Have Plenty Of Time For Multiple Revisions
*Have Parent & Teacher Interaction Session To Discuss Points Where Need More Attention.